Located at the corner of Valley Avenue and Bernal, right off of the 680 freeway, our driving range is just the place to sharpen your game with that extra practice you haven’t been able to fit in! Rain or shine, daytime or after dark, our modern, convenient facilities make it easier for you to work on your game.
- Elevated tees (grass & mat)
Our driving range features the East Bay’s best grass hitting tees!
- 50 total lighted bays (20 are covered)
- 60,000 quality practice balls
- Putting greens
- Large chipping area
|Convenience/Gift||$25.00||Same as price|
|Birdie (10% Value)||$100.00||$110.00|
|Eagle (15% Value)||$250.00||$290.00|
|Master (20% Value)||$500.00||$600.00|
“Happy Hour” prices are now in effect at the Driving Range with a Birdie card or larger. New value card holders (purchased after 10/03/07) will get $1.00 off regular, large and jumbo prices Monday – Friday from 9:oo am – 9:00 pm.
Clubhouse at the Range
YOUR NEW DESTINATION!! Visit our new clubhouse at the Driving Range. With Flat Screen TV’s always tuned to the sport of the day and a variety of great food available, you can enjoy watching and dining inside or outside on the patio.
- “Happy Hour – Better value on a bucket of balls Monday through Friday from opening until 10:00 am and from 1:30 until 3:00 pm with a Birdie card or larger.
- Regular bucket – $7.00 (approx 50 balls)
- Large bucket – $10.00 (approx 100 balls)
- Jumbo bucket – $14.00 (approx 165 balls)
Valley Avenue – Gate 12
Monday – 11:00 am to 9:00 pm
Tuesday – Friday 9:00 am to 9:00 pm
Sat. 8:00 am to 9:00 pm
Sun. 8:00 am to 8:30 pm
Holidays 8:00 to 9:00 pm
(925) 484 – 4005