Dana’s collegiate accomplishments and ten years on tour have given her an incredible knowledge of the game. In addition to sharing her gifts as an instructor, Dana established and directs a chapter of the USGA-LPGA Girls Golf Program, right here at the Pleasanton Golf Center.
- Class A Member LPGA Teaching and Club Pro Division
- Ten year LPGA Tour member
- Two-time LPGA Tour winner
- Three time collegiate All-American
- Member National Golf Coaches Association Hall of Fame
- Member San Jose State University Sports Hall of Fame
- Member NCAA Championship team
- US Junior Girls Champion
- Junior World Champion
- Site-Director LPGA-USGA Girl’s Golf of Pleasanton
For twenty-five years, former PGA Tour player Dave Fowler has been sharing the joy of golf with his students. Whether he’s working with professional players, physically or mentally challenged students or beginning golfers, Dave’s enthusiasm for the game and the life skills it offers is an intrinsic part of every lesson. Dave teaches both “Conventional Golf” and “Natural Golf” (a teaching method designed to help those with physical problems or those playing with pain). Dave works with all levels, including professional players, physically or mentally challenged students and beginning golfers.
- Former PGA Tour Player
- PGA Class A Professional since 1991
- All PAC 8 at UC Berkeley
- Voted Teacher of the Year by the Mexican American Golf Association
- Lead Instructor of the First Tee Program, Contra Costa Chapter
- Served as Head Professional at Buchanan Fields
- Served as Director of Instruction at Diablo Creek Golf Course
- Northern California PGA CUP team member
- Northern California PGA SENIOR CUP team member
Ashley Gomes Kettmann
Ashley grew up in Pleasanton and now resides in Livermore. She turned professional at the end of 2004 and was a fan favorite on the Golf Channel’s reality series the Big Break VI and VII. Ashley also works in the field of television, sportscasting for Bay Area TV stations and hosting golf shows. She is involved with many charities worldwide, and enjoys teaching others to fall in love with the game of golf.
- All American golfer at San Jose State University (2004)
- Played on the LPGA Duramed FUTURES Tour
- Played on the Cactus Tour
- WAC player of the year (2004)
Everyone in Northern California golf has met this knowledgeable gentleman. Larry stopped counting the number of lessons he’s given when it topped 30,000! Most of the Tri-Valley’s best players have benefited from Mr. O’Leary’s words of golfing wisdom, including players from all those Tours we watch on Sunday afternoons!
- Life Member of the PGA
- Class A PGA Instructor
- Served as Head Golf Professional at Roundhill CC
- Served as Head Golf Professional at Crow Canyon CC
- Served 15 years as Director of Golf at Castlewood CC